Rules Updated January 11, 2019
1. Pool is open to everyone
2. There is no limit to the amount of entries a person can enter
3. $20 Per Entry (CAD)
4. Select 2 drivers in each group, picks are for the entire season
5. Your picks remain with the car owner, car owner points determine winners
6. Car owner points will not be adjusted after 26 races as per nascars “playoff championship” system
7. Standings are posted on the pool website after each race
8. If a points penalty is levied after results have been posted, standings will be recalculated and reposted accordingly
9. Official owner point source is nascar.com
10. No substitution if a team shuts down or fails to run a full season
11. Pool makes no guarantees with respect to drivers/teams listed on the entry form
12. All entries to be paid and submitted before the green flag of the Daytona 500. Please try and send your entries by the day before the Daytona 500. In other years I still have a lot of entries coming in the day of the Daytona 500 and I don’t get to watch the race myself because I am busy printing off the entry forms that were sent in.
13. The Kraft NASCAR Pool has the right to refuse any entry, for any reason
Entries & Payments
1. Mail or drop off entry to Crystal Thompson, 7260 Dale Road, Apt# 2A, Cobourg, ON K9A 4J7 (cheque payable to Crystal Thompson)
2. Email completed entry form to email@example.com (excel version or a scanned image)
3. To submit picks without a formal entry form: email a list of your picks including name, pool name (optional) and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PAY ONLINE by INTERAC e-Transfer or PayPal. If paying by PayPal, please use the friends and family option and use email@example.com as the email address
Pay Online – 2 options, PayPal or INTERAC e-transfer
1. PayPal: If paying by PayPal please use the friends and family option when sending the money. If you are sending money from outside of Canada please send an extra few dollars because PayPal charges a fee for international PayPal transfers. Use firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address. Your picks can also be entered in the “Add Special Instructions to Seller” on checkout.
2. INTERAC e-Transfer (send money by email): All you need is access to online or mobile banking and you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada. Send email money to email@example.com your bank will charge approximately $1.50 for this service. Group payments together and pay the same $1.50 charge.
1. ALL entry fee money is returned in cash prizes after the last race of the season. Prizes are in Canadian funds or equivalent, currency conversion costs may apply
2. Prize structure will be similar to previous years including a prize for the single race high score. Actual payouts will be determined by the number of entries
3. Tied scores will split money between the spots tied
4. Winners can pick up prizes in person, mailed (cheque), transferred to your PayPal account or to your bank account by INTERAC e-Transfer
Competing with friends, family or co-workers? Group standings are available with a minimum of 10 entries per group. Just email me and I will be happy to set up a group for you.